Business Diversity Development
Business Diversity Development (BDD) is responsible for administering programs to encourage the growth and development of minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses and disadvantaged businesses at St. Louis Lambert International Airport and City of St. Louis projects to the fullest extent possible.
The program includes certification of businesses for the federal Disadvantaged/Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE /ACDBE) programs and the City of St. Louis' Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) program, monitoring contracts for compliance with those programs, City of St. Louis Living Wage program, and outreach activities to attract new firms.
The most expedited way to apply for certification is using our Online Portal. The new Online Portal allows you to apply online and then manage your firm through the portal. To begin either login below, or if you have not registered, click on the “Register” link to get started.
NOTE: For firms seeking interstate certification with the DBE program, you do not need to use the Online Portal. Please see our Interstate Certification Instructions and Affidavit below.
Please note: The Online Portal website is designed and recommended for use with the Firefox browser. You can also use Internet Explorer version 10 or earlier.
To apply online:
- Click on the Register link above and create a login for your company
- You can then choose to apply for one of the following:
- Or both the federal and one/both of the City of Saint Louis local programs
- The MBE and/or WBE City of Saint Louis local program
- The DBE/ACDBE Federal Program
- You will then be prompted to answer a series of basic questions about your firm.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions, you will then be directed to a page to download the appropriate fillable PDF application to complete along with the affidavit that requires your signature and notarization
- Also included in the fillable PDF application is the “Supporting Documents Checklist” to use for gathering the documents that supports your application.
- The final step will be to upload the Completed PDF along with all the supporting documentation needed for processing your application.
- Once you submit your application, a member of the Program office will contact you.
- Please note that the process cannot begin until all the notarized and required documentation is submitted.
The BDD office is available to assist you and can be contacted by calling them directly in (314) 426-8111.
Copies of applications are also available below.
- Federal Disadvantaged/Airport Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Application
- Personal Net Worth Statement
- City of St. Louis Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Application
- Interstate Certification Instructions and Affidavit
Maintaining Your Certification:
- Annual No Change Affidavit DBE/ACDBE
- Annual No Change Affidavit MBE/WBE
- Contact Information Update Form
- Federal DBE NAICS Code Addition Request Form
- Local MWBE NAICS Code Addition Request Form
CURRENT CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
BDD is responsible for monitoring compliance with the federal DBE/ACDBE programs and the local City of St. Louis M/WBE program on all Airport contracts including concessions, general services, construction, and professional service agreements. All current contractors, vendors and subcontractors should submit reports through the BDD’s online reporting system.
Online Reporting System Resources:
MWBE AND DBE FIRMS DIRECTORIES
These directories contain the most current information on certified M/WBE and DBE firms. Use the database query form to find certified firms to meet goals in contracting opportunities.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport is committed to increasing the opportunities to involve minority, women-owned and disadvantaged businesses (M/WBE and DBE) in all Airport and City contracting and concession opportunities.
Business Diversity Development (BDD) is responsible for administering the following programs:
(Additional PDFs will be placed under these headings)
- DBE and ACDBE Program
- City of St. Louis MWBE Program
- Outreach and Technical Assistance
- City of St. Louis Living Wage Program
NEWS AND EVENTS
Vendor Training on Compliance Monitoring System
To schedule training on the online compliance monitoring system please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 426-8111.
Links to websites outside the Business Diversity Development website or the use of trade, firm, or corporation names within the website are for the convenience of the user. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the BDD office of any website, product, or service.