STL’s current and future concession, service or other contract opportunities are listed below. Interested parties should review the full summary and attached documents for each opportunity. Contact information is listed to request additional information.
For information about construction opportunities, please visit the City of St. Louis Board of Public Service.
Current Bid Requests
- Common Use Airport Club - Due by 3/7/2017
Seeking a Concessionaire to provide common use airport Club service to the traveling public on a non-exclusive basis.
- Storm Drainage and Sanitary Sewer System Maintenance - Due by 3/21/2017
The Airport Authority is seeking qualified bids for the right to service and maintain storm drains and sanitary sewer systems on Airport property.
- Local Concept Café - Expected in Mar 2017
St. Louis Lambert International Airport is seeking qualified bids for the non-exclusive right to develop and operate a Local Concept Café Concession at the Airport.
- Snow Removal Services - Expected in Mar 2017
STL is seeking qualified and responsive bidders for snow removal services during the winter season.
- Emergency Medical and Ambulance Services - Expected in Mar 2017
STL is seeking qualified and responsive bidders to provide emergency medical and ambulance services for all users of the Airport.