STL Airport provides free 24-hour shuttle service between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The shuttle runs between Exit 12 at both terminals in 8-15 minute intervals.
GO BEST Express Airport Shuttle
Click link above for online reservations and service area info.
Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day. Shared ride shuttles leave the Airport approximately every 30 minutes between 6am and 10pm and begin servicing routes to the airport at 4am.
- Terminal 1: Exit Door 14 to Garage Yellow Level
- T2: Exit Door 12
Exact fares depend on final destination. Each taxi will have an Airport Use Fee of $4.00 per pickup.
ADA accessible taxis are available through the following companies:
- Airport On-Call Taxicabs (see Taxi Booth for information)
- Metro West Transport (call to reserve ADA taxicab at (636) 272-TAXI or visit http://www.metrowesttaxi.net)
- For more information regarding Airport Taxis, please visit http://www.stlouislamberttaxi.com
Light Rail (MetroLink)
MetroLink is the St. Louis metropolitan region's light rail system and is operated by Metro as part of a fully integrated regional transportation system.
MetroLink has 37 stations and stretches 46 miles. It serves several municipalities in St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Clair and Monroe Counties in Illinois, and the City of St. Louis. Advance fare required.
Metrolink Station Terminal 1 is at Exit Door 1, Ticketing Level, east of all ticket counters.
Metrolink Station Terminal 2 is at Exit Door 12, through the parking garage.
Greyhound and Local Bus Service
The Bus Port at St. Louis Lambert International Airport is the pickup location for all local MetroBus and Greyhound Bus Service. It is located just south of Terminal 1 on Lambert International Boulevard.
Terminal Shuttle to Bus Port:
- Terminal 1, Exit Door 12
- Terminal 2, Exit Door 12
MetroBus maps and routes: http://www.metrostlouis.org/PlanYourTrip/SystemMap
Greyhound travel Info: http://www.greyhound.com
For additional help planning your route, getting schedule and transfers information, or to get walking directions, call Metro Transit at (314) 231-2345.
Limos, Sedans, Bus and Van service
St. Louis Lambert International Airport offers access to a number of local bus, limo, sedan and van services to accommodate the unique needs of our travelers.
Limousine and Sedan Services
- American Transportation Company: (314) 872-7200
- A-VIP Limo and Car Service: (314) 576-5211
- Best Transportation of St. Louis: (314) 989-1500
- Cardinal Limousine Service: (618) 337-8839
- Champagne Limousine Services: (618) 466-7001
- Excel Transportation: (314) 741-6550
- Express Car Service, Inc: (314) 993-8444
- Gem Transportation: (314) 731-1707
- Jed Limousine: (314) 429-2200
- Kelly's Limousine Service: (618) 397-3510
- Risinger's Limousine and Sedan Man: (314) 878-4857
- Silver Star: (888) 344-1975
- Executive Transfer and Charter: (800) 789-5311