STL September 2020 Air Traffic Activity Report
Posted on October 26, 2020 in Reports
September had the highest traveled day since mid-March and a strong Labor Day Weekend, but overall numbers for September were down for the month. Air cargo operations continue to perform well.
State of STL by the Numbers Passenger and Cargo Data for September 2020
- 432,848 passengers traveled through STL in September 2020, down 66.9 percent from the same month last year
- Compared to 1,307,068 passengers in September 2019
- Aircraft operations (takeoffs and landings) were down 43.7 percent in September 2020.
- Air cargo, including freight and mail, increased 16.1 percent from September 2019; and is up more than 13.6 percent overall in 2020
- More than 4.9 million air passengers traveled through STL from January through September 2020, a 58.8 percent decrease from the first nine months of 2019